Terms & Conditions
By clicking on the Terms and Conditions box you:
- Acknowledge that The Maggies concept and website is owned and operated by iSUBSCRiBE Pty Ltd.
- Consent to the receipt of emails from iSUBSCRiBE and associated group companies containing information and offers about products and services available in which you may have an interest. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from an email newsletter you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions on the newsletter or by contacting us on the email address provided in clause 10.
- Acknowledge that these Standard Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time, and agree that you are responsible for regularly reviewing these Standard Terms and Conditions, and you agree to any such future modifications.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the national Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of the Website/s.
- CONTENT: If you upload or post any Content to the Website, you automatically grant iSUBSCRiBE and its group companies a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such Content on and through the Website/s and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website.
RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website you will not:
- Upload, post or otherwise display Content that, or promotes behavior which violates the rights (including, without limitation) the intellectual property rights of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of anothers privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or any server or networks connected to the Website or anothers computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials;
- Use the Website in a manner that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or any Applicable Laws in force from time to time or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against iSUBSCRiBE, or any of the companies in the group;
- Submit Content owned by a third party without consent from that third party or submit Content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by the Website;
- Use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website;
- Upload, post or otherwise display any Content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any Content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of such person (including, without limitation, posting blogs for a commercial purpose).
- You agree to indemnify iSUBSCRiBE and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Website, and any use of the same under your username other than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Law.
- ONLINE COMPETITIONS AND POLLS: If you take part in any competition and/or poll which is run on or through the Website/s, you agree to be bound by the decisions of iSUBSCRiBE, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition and Polls. iSUBSCRiBE reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice if you fail to comply with the Terms laid out in clause 7.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY: It is our policy to terminate any persons user access with us if they infringe the intellectual or proprietary rights of others. If you believe any of your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that infringes your intellectual or proprietary rights, please contact us in the means set out in clause 10. You will need to provide us with the following information: i. a description of the work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the alleged infringing copy of it; ii. a description of where the alleged infringing copy has been posted on the Website; iii. your contact details; iv. a written statement, signed by you, to confirm that you are the owner of the work or you are authorized to act on the owners behalf and the information you have provided to us is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- CONTACT US: You can contact The Maggies at iSUBSCRiBE Pty Ltd, 17/13 Hickson Road, Dawes Point NSW 2000 Australia. Telephone +61 2 9251 3500. Email: email@example.com