The Maggies is a national poll to celebrate and award the best magazine covers of the past year. The awards are a high profile competition voted for by the general public, and supported by Australia's leading magazine association, Magazine Publishers of Australia. The Maggies will recognise those covers that resonate most strongly with the general public, encapsulate the passion of the subject matter, capture the spirit of the previous year and provoke the most debate. Find out more about The Maggies here.
The Maggies is making the headlines. Check out who's been talking about us!
Looking amazing as always, the 42-year-old Sarah Murdoch pulled on her pointe shoes and a pink polka dot Dolce & Gabbana dress to grace the latest cover of Vogue Australia.
July 31, 2014 @ 10:57AM
A brave Michelle Bridges, TV celeb and fitness expert, was featured on the June Women's Health cover totally make-up free and with no retouching
July 28, 2014 @ 04:03PM
Executives at HBO must be laughing all the way to the bank. After taking a chance on an 'untraditional' genre of success, Game of Thrones has amassed a cult following and it has the stats to prove it.
July 24, 2014 @ 04:26PM
Power couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take centre stage for the family photo shoot, showing off her 15-carat engagement ring in a Lanvin wedding dress cradled by her at-the-time fiance on the cover.
July 21, 2014 @ 02:30PM
...to get all the latest updates from The Maggies - and best of all, find out who wins!
Thanks for taking the time to sign up. We'll keep you posted about The Maggies as things progress!
- Who is your favourite Aussie cover celebrity child?
- River Hampson (Gale)
- Who is your favourite Aussie female cover star?
- Isla Fisher
- Who is your favourite Aussie cover man?
- Firass Dirani
- Who is your favourite Aussie supermodel cover girl?
- Jennifer Hawkins
- Who is your favourite cover couple?
- Kate & Wills
- Sarah Murdoch back to promote Australian Ballet | The Maggies http://t.co/PeIXpyvpqw
- A quote from Sex and the City @sarahjessicaparker about Vogue magazine! @vogueaustralia #vogue #sexandthecity... http://t.co/DG6eNGOaWx
- A quote from Sex and the City @sjp about Vogue magazine! @vogueaustralia #vogue #sexandthecity? http://t.co/w7cCTNc6hF